sábado, 5 de novembro de 2011

This blog is supposed to be an attempt from my part to become a better and more disciplined trader. There is no set target: I am starting with a very small bank of 20 Euros and having some fun.

I will be trading football markets only, in which I will use a series of strategies that have worked well for me in the past - including some pre-live action. Bank management is essential, so I will try not to risk more than 3% of the bank per trade - this is probably the most important part of this challenge, as I have been guilty of chasing losses in the past and letting my emotions get the better of me.

Today is a Saturday so what better day to start a football trading blog?

Here is the current status of my account:


I'll keep you posted...




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário