domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Days 20 & 21

Thursday was not a very eventful day:


Not much to say about the football, there wasn't a lot of action. I was quite happy with the fact that I had only one red in the horse racing though.

Friday was my best day trading the horses though:


Not a single red! I actually really feel much more comfortable scratching a position or taking a two or three tick loss now than when I started the blog. I guess it's just a habit. Before I was afraid of a red screen, now I know that it's better to take a loss early when I see the market turning against me - not only will it avoid a bigger red screen most of the time, it also gives me more time to turn it around.


A decent day with the football too. I have to say although HT scalping is low risk, scalping straight after a market reopens (after a suspension because of a goal, red card etc) is much more rewarding. Generally I am in for only a few seconds and can take advantage of the huge gaps. I know people who scalp the correct score throughout the whole match but this was is simpler and less stressful for me - I hear a goal on live score and act as quickly as possible. Obviously I'll get caught a few times but hopefully way less times than I manage to win. Anyway...

 Friday was by far the most profitable day since starting the challenge. Not a bad way to start the weekend...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário