sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

Days 13 & 14

Day 13 proved to be a good day. I only traded the horses as mentioned in my previous post, and managed to reach the 100 Euro mark. I promised myself that as soon as I reached 100 Euros I would withdraw the original 20 used for this challenge. And that is exactly what I did:



This means that from day 13 on I'm only playing with the profits. This made me feel very positive and it showed yesterday:


Hardly any reds which I was very happy about. In the CSKA match I was trading the correct score at HT. Unfortunately, the market turned against me and I didn't want to let it go in play, so I closed with a loss. In the Dutch match I was trying to trade the CS in play after a goal but there was hardly any liquidity so I gave up shortly after for a 9 cent loss.

Only one straight bet yesterday (everything else was scalping), and it came in the Benfica match: Benfica were 0-0 at HT against Naval. Their lineup was fairly strong despite being a cup match against a team from the second tier, so I took the 1.71 available for a Benfica win. They eventually scored with a few minutes left and I let it run as I didn't think Naval would get back into it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário