quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2011

Day 19

Today if all goes well I will be able to reach 200 Euros after a good day at the office yesterday:


The horses went well - again, when I am patient enough to only enter the market at the best times it usually goes better as you'd expect.

I was watching the Porto match last night - they needed a win and got it - and traded a few others, the most successful being Milan - Barcelona. There were many good opportunities for trading with so many goals scored but I kept it simple and with only 2 or 3 trades made a decent profit. Regarding the Celtic match I wasn't sure on whether to trade that one or not. I decided to do it and got caught by a goal when I had an open position backing the current score at the time. I actually got my back bet matched at a great price, but due to the low liquidity couldn't get all of my lay bet in. Perhaps I got too greedy as there were prices available that would have guaranteed a decent profit.

Not a lot of footy on today, so I'll trade the horses in the afternoon and then see what happens in the evening.


That's my bank this morning. I've been thinking about my end of year targets. I think I'll be a bit ambitious and aim for 500 Euros until December 31st, with view to withdrawing 100 Euros and officially leaving this blog in profit - it stands as a scratch right now as I already withdrew the original deposit as you know, so at least a no loss position is assured. I say ambitious because the bank won't grow as fast from now on (if it keeps growing at all of course) and also because I don't expect to have a lot of time in the last 2 weeks of the year, with family duties and a lot of work coming.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário