segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Day 3

Pretty much a scratch day yesterday. A very small profit. St. Johnstone - Aberdeen, which would have been my main bet as mentioned in the previous post, was postponed due to fog. I traded a few other games:


Not much to say. In the Bari - Verona game, I had dutched 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 and 1-2. Verona scored inside the last 10 minutes to make it 0-1 and that would be the final scoreline... I was quite disappointed: I had been looking at the stats through the second half and Verona were clearly on top - besides, Bari were missing a few important players. I could have taken a ROI of around 80% with 15, 20 minutes left, but I decided against it despite my head saying it was the best option. Greed had the better of me there, and greed is never good when trading.


Anyway, 3 days, 3 greens. A good start. Here's the current bank:


Now if I thought yesterday was a poor day for trading, today is even worse. No doubt the international break coming up doesn't help. Not the best week to start the blog I guess! Tonight the only games of interest may be in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and the Serie B in Brazil. I haven't studied these particular games yet, so wether I'll be trading will depend on my analysis and on the liquidity of the markets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário