sábado, 12 de novembro de 2011

Day 7

Green in both the horses and the football yesterday:

Started the day on the horses with a relatively significant loss that could have affected my confidence, so I was proud to keep my cool - clawing it back after only a few races.


Onto the football: I am happy with my predictions from yesterday: the N. Korea and Portugal scorelines came in, as well as a simple backing of Ireland. 

Only the Ireland correct score let me down - I guess no one expected Estonia to collapse so spectacularly. Still I only have myself to blame for that one. I could have traded out for around 100% ROI when Ireland were still 1-0 up in the second half but decided to let it run as I had 0-2 and 1-1 covered. However, I should have just taken the profit as Estonia were one man down. That wasn't my worst decision though! The worst decision was when Ireland took a 0-2 lead and, with the 1-2 covered but not the 0-3 I let it run. I wasn't intending to let it run until the end, but with my potential ROI coming down to around 20% from 100% before the goal, I got greedy and wanted to wait for a bigger profit again. Needless to say Ireland made it 0-3 shortly after and there wasn't much I could do at that point.

At this point I was happy with how the day had gone though, but still had a look at the South American games. I couldn't believe the odds on the over 2.5 for these matches. As with the Ireland odds earlier, very very generous. The Uruguay game had odds of around 2 - both teams have been scoring for fun, past H2H with goals, Chile missing half of their key players last night... No brainer! In the other 2 games the over 2.5 wasn't such a no brainer, but again looking at past H2H I though they might be worth a punt, especially when I checked the prices and they were at around 2.4 (!) for both games. Paid off in the end, with only Colombia letting me down - still it was close at 1-1, so I think these 3 were all good value bets.

Don't have any plans for today in regards to trading - I've got family over from Portugal visiting, so probably won't trade more than a few horse races if I find the time and space to concentrate. I'll also take a look at the FA Cup games in-play I guess. You only need a few minutes to scalp at half time!

Current bank:


The target I set for November (doubling the starting bank) has almost been reached. 56 cents away now! I could probably have been more ambitious, maybe I will reassess my target for the month in a couple of days.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário