domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Day 22

A lot of action on Saturday as you'd expect, although not as profitable as Friday, mostly because of Real Madrid!


Again things went great with the horses. Only one red at the end of the day.


As you can see I had a big red there on Real. As I mentioned in my previous post, sometimes you'll get caught by a goal trading the correct score market. That is exactly what happened. I noticed Atletico had scored  (although I only did so a few minutes later) and thought it would be a great opportunity for scalping as the market would probably be all over the place unsure of how to react. And so it was, I actually scalped a few ticks quickly and had a profit of around 5 euros when I decided to go for one last scalp. I got greedy and decided to move my lay bet one tick down just seconds before being matched - and seconds before Benzema got tripped in the area by the Atletico goalkeeper. Greed got the better of me again there - I had a very good profit already, and now that the market was becoming less jumpy I should have just moved on to another match, especially with Real playing. Anyway I still managed to recover some of the loss after the other Real goals.

Here's the bank at the moment:





I am surprised by myself really. I wasn't expecting this challenge to go anywhere as well as it has so far. These last 3 days have been excellent, and regarding the horse racing in particular I definitely feel as if something has clicked and I feel like a robot now as opposed to overthinking all my moves and almost taking a market move against me personally! I don't want to jinx it though so onto those 500 Euros...

1 comentário:

  1. Hi there

    I know you haven't blogged for quite some time, but I was wondering if we could have a quick email conversation?

    I have what may or may not be an interesting proposition for you, you can be the judge of that.

    You can email me at support [AT] betsfortoday.com

    Thanks a lot

    Steve

    ResponderEliminar