segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

Days 15 & 16

A profitable weekend, although it was rather frustrating at the same time. A couple of silly mistakes wiped away a big part of the profits. This is what happened Saturday:


A big red on the horses there due to one race in which I was convinced there was some spoofing going on, so I let the red grow expecting the money to disappear on the lay side and to secure a healthy green. The money just kept coming in though and when I decided to red up (around 1 minute before the start) the numbers were already fairly high. The slight plus is that again I didn't let it go in running.


An excellent day on the football made sure I finished the Saturday with a decent profit. However it could have been a much better day if not for the Academica - Porto game as you can see. Academica were leading 1-0 and I was following the game on a live score service. Around the 81st minute it shows 1-1, however the market stays suspended. The live score correct it to 1-0 - as it turns out Porto had a goal disallowed. The market reopens shortly after and I'm quick to back the 1-0 to get a good position in the queue. However, as the 8 seconds start counting I see that someone already wants to lay it at 1000. I go to the live score and see it's 2-0. What happened was that Porto had a goal disallowed on 81 minutes, and Academica scored in the following attack. I should have waited for some money to show up in the ladder and not to follow the live score so blindly, especially as the suspending was behaving strangely and taking too long. Anyway, things like this will happen once in a blue moon probably (or so I thought) and I carried on.

Thankfully the Vasco game was like free money (I love Vasco games!!). As you can see I had a big green on that game straight after the Porto game. And there was no chasing involved whatsoever - the price was simply bouncing between 9s and 7s throughout the whole half time. It was all done scalping at half time. What happened was that there had been a red card in the first half, so I think the market didn't know how to react to it. After a very unlucky moment in the Porto match, I got very lucky to take advantage of this one.

Then this happened on Sunday:


I'm still not sure what happened in the Valenciennes match. I just noticed some money missing on my Geeks Toy and went to check my bets. As it turns out I had backed the 0-1 at a time when the score was already 2-1. I must have clicked it by accident surely, as I remember opening the market at one point to see what was going on and deciding not to do anything and move along.

Other than that everything went well, but I definitely wasn't happy at another costly mistake following the Porto match! Someone will be happy out there having taken the free money...

Anyway, onwards and upwards! Here's the current bank at the start of this week:


2 comentários:

  1. Nice blog mate, I got here from the toy forum. You might have a look at mine .. http://plaw999.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks, I've added your blog to my list now. I remember reading it a few weeks ago before I started mine, good stuff.

    ResponderEliminar