segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Day 2

Well plenty of action on Sunday as it turns out. And Beira-Mar won! Good day all around.



It was another good day, but this one could have been excellent. As you can see I finished red in two games only; I foolishly believed Lyon had what it took to turn it around or at least equalise against Sochaux - I don't regret that one though. The main disappointment was in the Leeds game. I had dutched a few scores - but they were obviously not going to come in after it stayed 0-0 for the majority of the match, so I started scalping a couple of scorelines. Guess what - I got caught scalping 0-1 when Leeds scored, and unfortunately I laid the 0-1 first rather than backing it. I cut my losses as soon as possible but it was still an unpleasant red there.

The best result of the day was dutching the correct scores in the Athletic - Barcelona game. I had the 2-2 covered at the start along with a few other scorelines. A ROI of 117% there. Sadly I opted not to lay Athletic after they made it 2-1, as I felt their odds were still too high - it would have been a low liability punt in which I could have used some of my green. A successful one had I gone for it as Barcelona equalised shortly after.

I've got my eyes on dutching a few scorelines or perhaps backing some unders in the St. Johnstone - Aberdeen match later tonight. Not much else seems interesting today.

Current bank at the end of day 2:


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário