quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

Day 18

Didn't have too much time yesterday for the CL football (only watched the 2nd half of Man Utd - Benfica) and the horse racing trading was not ideal, red followed by green followed by red, but still ended up with a small profit.


I ventured into the greyhound racing again and again I think it's not worth it. It's just too stressful and I can't act quickly enough most of the time. As for the football my only loss came from the straight back of Inter I suggested here yesterday: I decided to stick with my original plan of trading out with 20 mins left if Inter were winning, so when they took the lead in the first half I let it run, although I knew a draw would be enough for them. As you will know it ended 1-1 with Trabzonspor getting the equaliser shortly after.


That's how the bank stands at the moment. Think I'll stick to the scalping tonight as nothing appeals to me in the evening games for a straight bet.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário