quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2011

Days 11 & 12

Not a lot of time to update the blog yesterday due to family reasons, but here it is... For Tuesday:



As you can see I decided to experiment with trading the greyhounds and some low liquidity horse races. I was never successful with these in the past and apparently nothing has changed. Managed to come out with a 4 cent profit on the dogs, and in the horses I blew away most of the profit I had built through the day in the UK races. I'll stay away from these in the future.

It was a very good day for the football though - not a single red and no punting. Mostly scalping the CS at half time and also in play, but in play was only on 2 or 3 of these.

Yesterday there was almost no footie, so most of the action was on the horses. Not a lot of time so only a few races:


I felt very relaxed and calm yesterday and this showed. Only one red trading the horses. I was patient enough to wait for the best opportunities and it paid off. Traded a couple of football matches - the Hungarian one at HT, and the Brazilian one pre-match. Misjudged that one but only got involved because there was nothing else on. Not the wisest decision.

I've been saying this often these days but today there really is NO football on today. Unless you count one English and one Ukrainian reserve matches. So, for the first time since I started the blog I really won't get involved with the football today. Maybe some horse trading in the afternoon.

Current bank:


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário