segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2011

Day 10

An interesting day yesterday:


As you can see there is a large loss there on the horses, although I could still come away with a profit at the end of the day - just. However, I thought it was very positive. Despite being a very big loss, I managed to think long term and didn't let it go in play. What happened was that I was trading at odds of around 60-65 (I usually trade on odds between 10-30) and was trying to spoof despite the small bank... Unfortunately someone came in with a LOT of money and took all my stakes. Here I didn't act as quickly as I should, as I was hoping it would come back down - basic mistake as the market was clearly against me. After waiting a few more seconds I realised I would lose even more money and took the red.

Most things went well with the football. I guess I'm just not very good at punting, despite studying the matches in detail I still lost both punts yesterday in the Belgium U21 - England U21 and the Cayman Islands - Dominican Rep matches (ok, I have no clue about the teams in that second one but the stats clearly pointed to a Dominican Rep. win). Since I started the blog, these bets are down by 3.86 Euros.

The scalping once again went well. I got caught by the 2nd goal in the Ireland-Liechtenstein game, but I still reduced my red there at HT. I was trying to scalp the current score in play using small stakes, as there were huge gaps between the prices, and the prices were at very high odds.

Current bank:


A lot more opportunities in the football today. I'm unsure on wether to try some CS dutching as despite being clearly in profit since I've started, scalping has been working very well and doesn't require a lot of pre-match analysis. There are some good opportunities for some dutching action in the Asian games as usual, so I  will decide later. I was going to mention N. Korea - Japan but sadly it had just started!! Maybe I'll start the day with some scalping here then, just in time for HT...

Edit: Apparently all monkeys are still sleeping at this time so N. Korea - Japan hasn't gone in play... Ah well, free morning!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário