quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2011

Day 5

Day 5 was a good day, however not thanks to the football. The football card was very poor, so I turned to the horse racing markets, which I sometimes do when I'm in the proper mood as it requires a lot of concentration and you must be absolutely stress free. Here's the results:

 

Regarding the horse racing trading, all of it was done pre-live. I never go in running (well, not anymore after a few mad chases in the past have led to big losses). I actually try to be out around 3 to 4 minutes before the start, as the prices start jumping around.

In the football I took a few punts: Barcelona game under 3.5 and a couple of bets on teams to win that didn't come off in the obscure Slovakian league and Polish cup. This is one of my main problems, I often get bored and get involved with games I shouldn't. The Chesterfield - Tranmere profits were the result of some pre-live scalping, and the Barcelona CS profit also came from scalping, this time at HT.

Current bank after day 5:


Remember when I said in my opening post that there are no set targets for this challenge? Well, that remains true if you look at it from a long term perspective. However, I've decided that I should at least have monthly targets: mainly because it helps me keep losses in perspective. So, I've decided that for November the target will be doubling the bank. I would say that for the moment we are right on track.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário